The 50th Cartoon The 50th Cartoon

Seriously good

I absolutely loved that. Probably the longest video I've watched on here and most likely the most professional writing style. The subtle humour of Family Guy (sorry if that's an insult) with a great story line.
I'm proud to have a song in it (:

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for lending the song, too

Dementia Madness Dementia Madness

That was quality!

I loved that; the music, the animation, the action... All of it.

I especially loved the faces, I don't know if anyone else has done that before, but you're the first one I've seen - so well done :)

Psychojester53 responds:

Thanks dude!!!!!!!!!!

Love Song Love Song

That was so good

Such a great idea, and you captured it so well

coughing-dog responds:

I'm glad that u think so

GameMaster 2: Mario GameMaster 2: Mario

Good stuff

Decent animation, great sound quality, good story line, but I've got to say - the jokes were pretty poor...

Newby In oblivion Newby In oblivion

Spot On!

Man, that's completely right. traps are so annoying when they keep hurting you.

You should do a bit about being 'over encumbered' and maybe about wearing the gray cowl of nocturnal.

Brilliant work =D

Clocknam Tales Clocknam Tales

Not bad

It was great animating, but there wasn't much of a story line and nothing much seemed to happen. Also, I know it's already been mentioned, but the songs... not only were they slightly homo, but they were so out of place...

But once again, great animating and smoothness

Antic-imated Antic-imated

That was brilliant

I loved the smoothness and the music which accompanied it, but I need to ask a question as someone who hasn't submitted yet.

What is the easiest way of doing frame by frame when drawing lines and all that, because I would draw a small line, then try and add a bit to that line, but then it never matches up properly. And if I try drawing a small line and deleting it for the next frame and drawing a longer one, they don't stay in the same place.

Help me out?

gankro responds:

I did VERY little redrawing, I just warped the lines with the mouse tool, that gives you some great smooth movement.

Business Co. Business Co.

Some great ideas!

Not only was it animated, dare I say it, perfectly, the business ideas were awesome!

When will we see the prototypes?! :D

Owls Owls

Did you do that song?

Because you have a great voice

TheWeebl responds:

it is indeed me.

TastelessCandy - Ep3 TastelessCandy - Ep3

Well..

Could someone please tell why I can't see it?